The special tour of Venice: Venice in your hands
Walking & Boat
Option 1: Four-hour tour, from €430
This is the perfect private tour for first-time visitors, especially with restricted time. The tour combines some unmissable Venetian's landmarks, a off-the-beaten paths walk and a tour by boat.
This tour includes:
- the Doge's Palace* - once the seat of the Venetian Republic and of its chief, the Doge - with its magnificent halls decorated by the best masters of the Renaissance such as Tintoretto and Veronese, the Bridge of Sighs and the Prisons. The price of the entrance ticket is not included.
- Saint Mark's Basilica (skip-the-line entry)**, once the private Doge's Palace chapel, now the Venetian cathedral, decorated with rare Byzantine gilded mosaics.
- A walk in the charming Venetian alleys to discover the "real Venice", its picturesque districts, the style of life. The price of the entrance ticket is not included.
- A tour by boat (private water taxi) along part of the Gran Canal and minor typical canals. A unique experience, as Venice seen by the canals seems different. During this one-hour tour the guide will point you out many things concerning past and present Venice, such as the Grand Canal as the main "road" in Venice, Venice as an old trade center, palaces and current environmental problems.
Option 2: Three-hour tour, from €355
If you choose this option the tour is the same as in Option 1, but without the Doge's Palace interior.
* Due to new security checks the entrance to the Doge's Palace may be slowed down
** Please note that with "high water" we cannot guarantee the skip-the-line entry. Basilica dress-code: you are requested to cover your knees and shoulders - On Sundays and religious festivities the church opens 2pm - 4:30pm. From 1 March to 31 October
Museums & Churches
Doge's Palace: €20 (concessions €13). Closed on December 25 and New Year's Eve
Saint Mark's Basilica: skip-the-line entry €2. On Sunadys and religious festivities the basilica opens 2pm - 4:30pm.
* Prices might be subject to change. Please visit the official website(s).
For further information contact us at email@example.com