We are working on a brand-new version of Discoveringvenice that will be ready by January 2104. Many new tours and novelties as always carried out by fully Licensed Guides in Venice to give you the best service.
Thank you for following us!
Welcome to DiscoveringVenice
Antonella, Eugenia and their partner Federica welcome you to DiscoveringVenice!
The three of us are Qualified Tourist Guides since 2000 when we obtained the qualification by the Regione Veneto. This title is indispensable to guide. We are members the National Association of Tourist Guides. Read here for more information
The past and the present are deeply entwined in Venice: we want to give you a view of the city as complete as possible: besides more classical and monumental walking tours also included are others concerning unusual areas of the city putting you in touch not only with Venetian daily life, handcrafts, meeting points, but also with lights and shadows of the city today.
And more: boat tours along the Grand Canal and the Venetian Lagoon and the opportunity of visiting the city museums and temporary exhibitions with an expert and professional guide.
We are proposing several city tours, but what we most desire is to pass on our knowledge of the city to meet your own wishes, so don't hesitate to ask for personalized tours.
Why our tour are different...
- We work exclusively with extremely expert and knowledgeable licensed tourist guides
- We live in Venice, we love Venice and that’s why we really wish to put you in contact with the most genuine traits of the city. We think that visiting Venice with a specialist and passionate tourist guide beside you could help you to see the city in a different way
- We love to take you to visit the main Venetian museums, galleries and churches but at the same time we offer you a variety of “off-the beaten paths” walking tours
- We can offer good services for families with children and kids because we are expert in teaching art as we also worked for the Educational Services in Venice.
- We can satisfy visitors with special interests (Ancient, modern and contemporary art in Venice, history of Venice, handcrafts, Venetian daily life and habits, natural environment etc)
- Read the comments and reviews of our previous clients on Facebook or TripAdvisor:
Find us on TripAdvisor
Temporary Exhibitions 2013
"Agatha Ruiz de la Prada "
8 March - 8 May
"Manet: ritorno a Venezia"
24 April - 18 August
"Venezia al tempo di Manet nella fotografia d'epoca"
24 April - 15 September
"Tapies: lo sguardo dell'artista"
1 June - 24 November
55th International Art Biennale
"The Encyclopedic Palace"
1 June - 24 November